Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fresh install, unable to launch

edited August 18
Whenever I attempt to launch the program after doing a fresh install and then installing the Core 2019 DB, I get this error:
[Warning] QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::stateChanged(QNetworkSession::State) to QNetworkReplyHttpImpl::_q_networkSessionStateChanged(QNetworkSession::State)
[Warning] libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
[Warning] libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
[Debug] JNI: Exception
[Debug] JNI: in thread "main"
[Fatal] ASSERT: "!env->IsSameObject(obj, 0)" in file Source\javavm.cpp, line 2546
[Warning] QWaitCondition: Destroyed while threads are still waiting

This is a fresh install of Windows 10 as well. Am I maybe missing some redist? .net, Java, C++, etc?

Comments

  • I can't get the program to launch the deck editor, it looks like it's loading but then just does nothing.
  • Same here, version 0.9.3 and core set 2019. I click on "Deck Editor", than the little screen disappear and nothing happen... Any one know a solution? Thanks for the help! =)
  • I got it to work by removing the decks that I had made. It was attempting to load up the deck editor, with one of my decks open. I removed the decks, loaded the deck editor, it gave me an error (because it was missing the deck it was trying to open). I then reopened the deck editor and it worked. I then re-added my decks, and was able to open and edit them again.

    If you don't have any decks that you have made, I don't know what to tell you.
  • I have the same problem BUT deleting the decks doesn't work. Also a friend of mine has the same problem.
    Both running Windows 10.
  • Deleting the decks doesnt work for me too. the weird thing is, virtual playtable worked just fine before i used it with a licence. Since the exact moment i entered the liscence key, the game won start anymore.
  • edited October 30
    I found the reason of this bug.
    Cards database becomes too big and sometimes has internal out of memory when load on some computers.
    You can rename "C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Virtual Playtable\Magic\mtg.jar"
    to mtg.zip, unzip it, then delete unused languages, for example
    \database\sets\*.jp.xml - for Japanise cards,
    \database\sets\*.ru.xml - for Russian cards, and etc
    (delete one-two languages is enough to solve out of memory problem)
    Then pack folder content back in mtg.zip and rename it to mtg.jar, now Virtual Playtable should work.

    There is fixed mtg.jar (without Japanise and Russian cards) as example, try it
    http://virtualplaytable.com/download/mtg.jar

    In few days I will fix this bug and update install package on main site.
  • Unfortunatly i couldnt delete the languages manually BUT the mtg.jar you uploaded works out fine :) for me the problem seems to be fixed. Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.