Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oath of the Gatewatch update

Any chance that anyone has the Oath of the Gatewatch update yet?
There hasn't been much activity recently.. Is everything ok?

Comments

• database update will be available in about week
  • Great! I know a little bit of coding and Html. If there is any way I can help, let me know. I'm sure all of your users would be happy to help any way we can. I also tell all of my MtG friends about the program and I encourage them to do the same.
  • Been almost two weeks since it was announced that OTG would be available in about a week. Unfortunately, a lot of people (myself included) have given up hope on timely updates for this and left for other (free) programs. Commander 2015 has been out for almost 3 months and it hasn't been included yet. =/ Sorry man.
  • Maybe could we have the possibility to add ourselves the updates on our own. Or would it be too hard to set up ?
  • Ergg: I've actually added the XML file once myself before. It doesn't look to be that hard--the issue for doing it ourselves, as I see it, is that there are a number of files to be updated, and if you don't spend a good couple of hours in research first, you may screw it all up.

One file determines what the formats contain, so you have to edit that.

Another file determines draft, and another determines rulings, and another is just the *card* details...

I just did the card details and the format editing, and that took me a good while.
  • I have an unofficial Commander 2015 I made.. its works but the pics aren't up on whatever host VPT uses.
    http://forum.virtualplaytable.com/discussion/2474/unofficial-commander-2015-english-set-files#latest
    I have done Oath of the Gatewatch too. But no one seemed really use the other one or comment etc.. So i haven't been bothered to post it.. Also I dont know how to support the new colorless symbol in VPT.. it uses a placeholder image.
  • >pieterisme

>I have done Oath of the Gatewatch too.

I need it. post is please.

>But no one seemed really use the other one or comment etc.. So i haven't been bothered to post it..

Players who play Commander is a few. I think it is a reason.
  • edited January 2016
    Database update for Oath of the Gatewatch (and Commander 2015)
    http://download.virtualplaytable.com/download/mtg093module.exe

It works with Virtual Playtable 0.9.2, but colorless mana symbol doesn't show.

Virtual Playtable 0.9.3 with colorless mana symbol support currently in testing, and will be available very soon.