Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The account should be banned

I propose that Virtualplaytable ban some accounts.

For example, The person who introduces itself as Sybre, is just a flamer. He doesn't have mind to play in conformity with a manner and rules.
I can explain his behavior. In one game, he cast goryo's vengeance to Griselbrand. I cast Extirpate as response to his goryo's vengeance. He didn't admit my spell. He said "too late" But he didn't say "ok?" when he cast goryo's vengeance and I said "in res" on the morrow of his casting it. Afterwards,He slanders me in the chat and disturbs my game.

He is merely one example. I find some flamers like him. I think they should be banned from Virtualplaytabale.

Comments

• Virtual Playtable currently has no "accounts"
    Later I will add Black List and accounts, but currently I have no timeframe for it. Implementing accounts and managing them on server need many work.
  • >Virtual Playtable currently has no "accounts"

Sorry, it's my bad. I wanted to say that there are some flamer in virtualplaytable.

>Later I will add Black List and accounts, but currently I have no timeframe for it. Implementing accounts and managing them on server need many work.

Of course I won't hurry your work up. If You are going to have some leeway in the future, I hope that you will do it.

Detonator, thank you for your hard work.
  • First off, it was a legitimate discrepancy because you tried to counter goryo's after I gave you 5 seconds to reply than I pulled out griselbrand and gave you more time to do something. After I swung, gained health, lost health and did fury of the horde you said "in res". You are acting childish over this and I suggest you grow up right away. Crying about a lost game by you missing your chance in a non-competitive game with fake cards is simply at the point of bitching. Grow up.
  • Oh yeah, and I didn't "slander" you in the chat either. I was telling others what you did after YOU mentioned it in the chat. Telling you to stop crying over it is not slander.
  • Everyone, I think that you should leave him alone. He's just a flamer. By the way, what he said is not true.

• Grow up
  • Just to give this an attempt of actual rule background: In MTG, there's no certain timeframe in which the opponent has to respond to an action, or otherwise they automatically approve aside from "play at a reasonable pace", maybe - and it's certainly not as low as five seconds.
    Furthermore, there's a rule on shortcuts that players may choose to use, but at no point can a player enforce their shortcuts on another player.
    Being friendly to people you're playing a game with is more in the common sense side of things.

Either way, both of you may want to consider that network lag might have something to do with the screw-up of events there.